5x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Distance Sensor For Arduino UNO Mega R3 Mega2560, Duemilanove, Raspberry Pi 3
- Power Supply:5V DC;
- Quiescent Current: <2mA;
- Effectual Angle: <15°;
- Ranging Distance : 2cm – 500 cm;
- Resolution: 0.3 cm;
- Output Signal: Electric frequency signal, high level 5V, low level 0V;
- Mode of Connection: VCC/trig(T)/Echo(R)/G
- (VCC supply 5V, and GND is ground wire. TRIG is trigger control signal input, ECHO is echo signal output).
- There are 4 pins out of the module: VCC, Trig(control side), Echo(receiver),out (empty) GND.
- It's an easy interface for controller to use its range.
- The all process is: pull the Trig pin to high level for more than 10us impulse , the module start ranging.
- Finish range, if you find an object in front , Echo pin will be high level, and based on the different distance, it will take the different duration of high level.
- So we can calculated the distance easily.
- The test distance = (Duration of high level * speed of sound (340M/S))/2
- 5 x Ultrasonic Sensor Module
- 10 pin x female to male cable
- The module should be inserted in the circuit before power on, avoiding it works in a high level.
- The module should not connect with power directly, if connect, the GND terminal should connect with the module first, or the module would not work fine.
- When test objects, the range of area should not less than 0.5 square meters and the plane should as smooth as possible, otherwise, it will affect the results of measuring.
Brand Name: Keywish
Supply Voltage: 5V
Dissipation Power: 0.5W
Operating Temperature: 0-50
Model Number: HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Module
Application: Electric Toy
Type: Electronic Components
We Also Recommend
Motion-Gesture Kit for Arduino Nano V3.0 Supports Robot Smart Car with MPU6050 Module
Hummer-Bot Smart Car For Arduino With Educational STEM Learning Kit
Balance Car for Arduino UNO R3 DIY Learning Kit iOS/Android APP Ultrasonic Bluetooth, Line Tracking
Insect Robot Kit For Arduino Nano V3.0 With SG90 Servo Motor, Nano Controller Board With Tutorial