mBot Arduino DIY Programmable Educational Smart Robot Car Kit For Kids (8Yrs & Above)
- The mBot is a low cost, easy-to-run robot kit for kids to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics and robotics.
- It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and purposely designed for STEM education.
- mBot contains only about 45 pieces in total, so it is easy to assemble (10 minutes) and can give kids a sense of achievement.
- Based on Scratch 2.0, developed by MIT Media Lab. Has a nice interface and easy to use for Kids.
- Free & source code: the software is free and support Window & Mac systems.
- Supports wireless communication: you can use Bluetooth communicate with mBot. And downloading the program wirelessly is also supported.
- Supports standard Arduino boards, like Arduino Uno, Lenardo boards, Makeblock mCore (Based on Arduino Uno) etc. With open communication protocols and source code, it is easy to add new support for new hardware.
- Easy to use: No additional helper app. The easiest way to program your Arduino and robots.
- Arduino mode: perfect for every beginner to switch from graphical programming to text-based programming.
How can mBot helps kids?
- Graphical programming inspired by Scratch 2.0
- Since Scratch2.0 is very popular in teachers and students as a graphical programming software, it has almost been proved to be the most easy-to-use graphical programming tool.
- Based on Scratch 2.0, we developed a new software platform; mBlock that uses Scratch-style coding to program Arduino and robots.
Open source platform - Arduino Platform
- Arduino is an open-source electronic prototyping platform used by people in the global world to start a project quickly. It has been proved to be very expandable and suitable for beginners.
- So we designed mBot's electronics based on Arduino platform , which is easy for kids to use and extend , and bring their every idea to life.
- With intuitional color labels and easy-to-use RJ25 connectors, the board could get wired within a few seconds, so students could get more time to focus on creating all kinds of interactive stories and projects.
What's In The Box?
2 * Micro TT motor
1 * mCore
2 * 90T Plastic Wheel
2 * Tyre 90T B
2 * Velcro
4 * Brass stud M4 x25
1 * Chassis
1 * Universal wheel
15 * Socket Cap Screw M4 x 8
6 * Countersunk Screw M3 x 25
8 * Nut M3
4 * Self-drilling Screw M2.2 x 9.5
2 * 6P6C RJ25 cable-20cm
1 * USB A-Male to B-Male Cable 1m
1 * Screw driver
1 * Me Ultrasonic sensor
1 * Me Line follower
1 * Bluetooth module(dual mode)
1* Instruction Book
1* Line follower map
1 * Cosplay Card
1 * IR Controller
We Also Recommend
Motion-Gesture Kit for Arduino Nano V3.0 Supports Robot Smart Car with MPU6050 Module
Racing Car for Arduino UNO R3 Learning Kit With G-Sensor, Infrared, iOS/Android APP Remote Control
Hummer-Bot Smart Car For Arduino With Educational STEM Learning Kit
Balance Car for Arduino UNO R3 DIY Learning Kit iOS/Android APP Ultrasonic Bluetooth, Line Tracking