Arduino Nano V3.0 ATmega328P 5V 16M CH340 Nano Board, High-Quality PCB, Immersion Gold
- The Nano used common Micro-USB instead of Mini-USB.6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
- The Nano is a small, complete, breadboard-friendly and high quality board based on the Atmega328P-AU MCU.Support ISP download, USB download and USB Power
- It uses the chips ATmega328P and CH340, not FT232 as official Arduino,so pls.use the driver from this link:https://github.com/emakefun/emakefun-nano-kit
- We used high quality PCB original material and Immersion Gold Technology to make sure every board has smooth edge and more reliable quality to make sure every board has smooth edge and more reliable quality
- Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the Boarduino and the micro+USB with smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power and ground on the other)
CH340G Replace FT232RL.
Operating Voltage(logic level): 5V.
8 analog inputs ports:A0 ~ A7.
14 Digital input / output ports:TX,RX,D2 ~ D13.
6 PWM ports:D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
1 pairs of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX.
Support USB download and Power.
Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply.
Support power supply by 9V battery.
Support ISP download.
Model Number: Micro USB Nano Board
Brand Name: Keywish
Supply Voltage: 5V
Dissipation Power: 0.5W
Operating Temperature: 0-50
Application: For Arduino Nano V3.0
Type: Electronic Components
USB: Micro USB
We Also Recommend
Wireless Module ESP-12E CH340 CP2101 ESP8285 NodeMcu V3 Lua WIFI With PCB Antenna & Micro USB Port
Nano Terminal Expansion Adapter Board for Arduino Nano V3.0 AVR ATMEGA328P With NRF2401+ DC Power
Keywish for Arduino One Set UNO R3 ATMEGA328P-AU CH340G USB CABLE ATMEGA328P-AU Development Board
5x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Distance Sensor For Arduino UNO Mega R3 Mega2560, Duemilanove, Raspberry Pi 3